CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Drink North pole magnetized water

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 14,340
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 569,114

Re: Drink North pole magnetized water

A vast amount of magnet therapy research has been done for over 50 years in many nations of the world, but use of magnets for healing purposes goes back thousands of years. It's far from being based on just subjective observation and anecdotal evidence. This work has received very little publicity over the years, but believe me, that's not due to lack of positive results. The more you learn about it, the more able you will be to form your own conclusions as to why it's value is still largely ignored. A number of other scientists in the U.S. have done biomagnetic research. The Soviets have done research for many years as well. They call it Magnetobiology. Do a search on google of Magnetobiology. The Soviets have used magnetized water (bipolar) in their hospitals for over 30 years. Japan, India, and Canada are a few other nations that have done research. Many universities have studied it too. With a few exceptions, it's hard to find much information about the different universities that have done it, but there are many from around the world. In my experience books are the best place to find that information.

I've come to learn that no matter what the subject, YOU have to spend a significant amount of time looking up information from numerous sources to find out what the truth actually is. Lots of people claim to know this or that about a subject
(including many so called experts), and if you take the time to thoroughly look up information yourself, you'll find they are frequently wrong. I don't personally know much about other types of energized water, but I'll look into it. Once you buy a magnet though, you can make magnetized water for many years at zero cost. The same magnet can be used on most areas of the body for a variety of conditions.

Davis and Rawls have proven beyond any doubt that the North and South poles are different. A lot of scientists and doctors from around the globe have duplicated many of their experiments. Plenty of websites you'll find on the web mention their discoveries but give them little if any credit for them, or other scientists will imply that they made the discoveries. This is not uncommon in science. I've read all of the books and manuals written by Davis and Rawls. Almost everything I've found about the differences of the two poles on other websites was first discovered by them. Even some websites describing energized water mention discoveries originally made by Davis and Rawls, like the spin of atoms. Negative magnetic energy (North) spins counterclockwise and Positive magnetic energy (South) spins clockwise. North and South pole magnetism, according to Davis and Rawls, are the "two controlling energies of nature."

You can see the differences of the North and South poles when you magnetize seeds and use either North or South pole water to water the plants. I've done it and seen the results myself. Put seeds (any type) on a 1500-2500 gauss magnet (put seeds on the North pole of one magnet and the South pole of the other) for 2-6 days. You can plant some seeds that haven't been exposed to either pole, your control group. If done correctly, the differences are obvious in the first few weeks, and often much sooner. Most often, the South pole plants will grow the best, but some plants will grow better when exposed to the North pole. Yields can increase from 20% to 200% more than the control group, and sometimes more.

Negatively charged water is North pole water. As far as putting four different bowls down, I don't know if I want to bother with all of that. I might try it, but I already know North pole water is the best for human or animal consumption.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)