CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Drink North pole magnetized water

trapper/kcmo Views: 14,184
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 569,104

Re: Drink North pole magnetized water

i drank negatively magnetised water for about a year with no ill effects noticed. it was part of a regime which included many supplements and modalities so i am unsure of how much effect it had overall, but i did improve in health throughout that period of time.

the difference in taste between neg and pos magnetized water is quite discernable and the neg is preferable to all of the palates(all of them human) i subjected them to.

biomagnetism is a Science based mostly on subjective observation and anecdotal evidence. i believe magnets can make for very effctive therapy, but they must be used sparingly and only as needed with caution. they are, after all, beyond and/or against nature.

the general rule of thumb with any work with magnets can be summed up like this:

1) polarization is critical

2) negative pole is a normalizing/relaxing/healing energy and is friendly to human tissue more so than pathogenic entities.

3) positive pole is a stimulating energy, both to human and pathogen cells

4) positive magnetism should never be used on the body for longer than thirty minutes without being accompianied by negative magnetism as well. this would exclude the drinking of pos only water or juice.

the polarity of magnetism and the polarity of elctricity are not the same thing, at least not regarding the parameters of this discussion and EW in particualr.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (1)