CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SARS Update

dsss27 Views: 4,025
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 564,987

Re: SARS Update

Ann,

Please note that I am just forwarding a bioelectric researcher's personal notes on his SARS experience. I do not own an FSCAN due to the unreasonable price. I appreciate the pdf link and will forward it to that researcher. I noted Scoon's critical analysis of the FSCAN and I am interested in the bioresearcher's feedback of Scoon's work.

My initial read on the paper, two things come apparent: One- Scoon thought the sine wave generation was too jagged, impure, but for me that just means more harmonics around the main frequency. Second- He mentions using a 1Mohm resistor to look for some harmonics in the kHz range, I wonder why he just didn't design an actual rlc circuit that resonated in that frequency range, he seems to have the resources to do that experiment.

Other than that, since I don't have an FSCAN (or the money to take it apart), I cannot prove or disprove his conclusions nor defend the FSCAN. Lastly, as for the DC offset, I am not sure if zapping 1-3 time a week for 1 hour duration (or the less stringent 7-20-7-20-7 clark zap cycle) is hazardous or not. For me using my Clark zapper in the 1 hr duration zap mode, I have not had any problems.

Personal zap observations in conjunction with the parasite cleanse and maintenance program is that I seem to get less sick, and if I do on rare occasions, I recover within 1-3 days vice 7-14 days. I also have minimized any cold sores, I generally get them when I bite my lip.

I post what I find to inform not to endorse, so please read objectively. Thanks again for the links.

dsss27

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)