CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dosage?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Views: 3,125
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 564,731

Re: Dosage?

I took minimum 1/4 teaspoon to 1/2 teaspoon tops twice or three times a day. So for a toddler you go by the weight if it's half the weight of mine my weight is around 180pounds then if the child was say 90pounds thats 1/8th to 1/4 teaspoon of the berries. You can also boil water and put the berries in hot water so the juice goes into the water then crush the berries, or just crush the elderberries, i usually just eat them raw best price and best place (worked for me on bad coughs/flu's) is at herbco.com. Here is a link that talks about it at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uid... national medicine database its freaky it's effective against both influenza A and B strains also adrenovirus and respiratory synctial which is respirator/pneumonia problems which is similar to sars. you know whats freaky if you type elderberry hiv or elder berry hiv they have archives about it inhibiting viral growth in hiv whats even freakier they say in 10days it made the viral load of hiv non-dectectable on certain strains, thats AMAZING makes me wonder why the hell are people spending thousands of dollars on AZT when they can buy elderberries, even on some strains of HIV's it slowed down the growth so I can bet this SARS virus worst case scenario it slows it down to allow the immune system to give it a chance to recooperate produce antibodies to respond to the virus without getting really sick or best case it'll knock the virus out of the system fast. I'd probably try Colloidal Silver i never tried it when i had the influenza virus though only elderberry's and I tried the capsule form of elderberry's from naturesway they did not stop the tingling in the throat or did anything for my health only when i bought the raw dry berries at herbco.com makes you wonder sometimes what you are buying if it's supposed to work in the first place. What's funny i used up the 1/4 pound elderberries i bought a full 1 pound of berries when i saw the effect and i tried many other herbs that didn't do nothing (only when i didn't have a viral flu would they work but then dropped off when i got a viral flu) except elderberry so i give it thumbs up. I bought a full pound but i went got the vaccine afterwards for influenza (was free) so i didn't need to take anymore elderberries but NOW that I hear of this SARS virus and it's somehow related to influenza virus I'm glad I still have it lying around my house just in case of a emergency. I don't believe the news that it's not contagious like influenza then why did 92 people get infected in the same apartment, makes you wonder?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)