CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sars cure?

Reid Views: 3,051
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 564,718

Re: sars cure?

To whom it may concern or interest, I am in Hong Kong about twice a month for work, and around the first of March I came down with a severe cough and head cold, and a few days later also experienced some flu-like symptoms and later vomited. At the time I was there, there were a few small news reports of a sickness causing some local hysteria in Guanghzou, China, a short distance to the Hong Kong region. Now that there is some anger at China possibly downplaying or even covering up the extent of the sickness, I believe that it may have been the beginning of SARS.
During the five or six days of being sick, my wife, who also became sick, and I took Propolis, Colloidal Silver , and a lot of thyme and chamomile tea with honey. We also ate a lot of chicken soup. I never went to the doctor although I was beginning to consider doing before the sickness began to ease off. The cough had gone deep enough that I began to think it might have been like pneumonia. It was a nasty enough cold that I suspect now that it might have been SARS or something like it, but there was no concern or hysteria at that point like there is now to scare us further. I am confident that a combination of the steps we took or maybe one in particular was a big help in getting over it. Hopefully this input might be of use to you, but again, I never went to a doctor, and have no firm basis that I might have had it.
I returned from Hong Kong again yesterday, and we are both feeling fine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (1)