CureZone   Log On   Join
Falun Gong Practice

SiameseWarrior Views: 3,881
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 564,451

Falun Gong Practice

Dear Mr. Keith S.,

'Round 1999, I was having lunch in the Chinatown of NYC, and the practitioners were handing out flyers promoting the practice and clarifying the truth of the persecution in the PRC by the CCP. A year or two later, I located the document when sorting through boxes and decided to purchase the book (Falun Gong) from a local shoppe. For a few weeks, it was my favourite thing to read. I have been doing the exercises on and off since then. Like the Five Tibetans, Master Li Hongzhi's exercises seem to bring me more peace. Their meditative state calms me and allows for my mind to become clear. When I try the Five Tibetans, it seems to be more physical. I realize that they are supposed to activate chakras, but it still seems rather physical to me. I have now been doing both in my routine, and it is hard to say if I get results because I am not consistent with the practice. When I do finally become determined, I'll try to post again on this forum.

SiameseWarrior

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (1)