CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my saliva stink no matter I eat or not eat anything that day

Thisme Views: 72,659
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 560,242

Re: my saliva stink no matter I eat or not eat anything that day

i never drink milk products ever.. ,,the delay cause me to have weak cracking bone always thought milk was bad blah blah, i have a thick white coated tongue will drinking milk clear this???i begin recently eat cheese??? i even tried the 8 glasses of water to even more 10 glasses rid the tongue coating and bb,,but nothing ...i tried the low carb which seem to help a little but at the same time its leave you with ketone bb/ no energy , tried juice fasting nope tongue got worst ,,sometimes i think my stomach is damp from drink too much liquids all my life it killed my digestion i use to skip alot of meals but always drink water ....then i wonder if its hungry breath...because people who fast get coated tongue,,then i wonder if its drinking too much water where it washes my minerals away..so its sort of fasting..this battle been going on over a decade and i wont give up...then you hear candida and it seem to work if you strict but as soon you eat something sugary even after a months on the strict diet it return so that cant be cause..the tongue only pink cause teh low carb because the good and bad bacteria to be sleep until you eat something sweet again..which mean you in the ketone state(unhealthy/die state)...man ill drank milk by the gallon if its the cure i tried milk like for a couple a days dint notice a difference and stop...but i will feel like a fool if this works(suffering for years by being ignorant...and f**k the media for givng the bad advice milk bad,,8 glasses of water eevn if it means wash away your vitaimins...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)