CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: NO MORE Vaginal ODOR with Grapefruit seed extr

VANMEL Views: 22,594
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 558,659

Re: NO MORE Vaginal ODOR with Grapefruit seed extr

Hi Agnes!!
Glad to hear from you

anyway Thanks for the Tip on vitamin c, I have not done the zapping yet or the liver cleanse I plan on doin it this weekend, I have had problem with my thyroid condition which got out of whack, and the doc increased my medicine, so I wanted to give it about a week before zapping and doing the liver/bowel cleanse, but will give you an update when do it next weekend. :)

by the way for vaginal odor, what I started doing was a daily grapefruit extract douche, and NO ODOR at all, I am feeling so confident these days its unreal, I have suffered so much because of bad breath and vaginal odor from recurring yeast infections, I am feeling so different also I used to sweat alot in my crotch especially when I got nervous and I started to smell pretty bad,I got maxim deodorant and applied it on the vagina area(only where hair grows)lol anyway the sweating stopped and for tinside the vagina I put 10-15 drops of grapefruit seed extract in 6 oz of water daily and POOUF it killed the odor, I am feeling very confident especially since I dont feel a bad taste in my mouth and also my tongue is really pink and not white no coating at all, this should also work for people with tonisl stones since the extract cures sore throats and infections!!! the mouthwash took about a week to work Guys try this out at least now I am addcited and trying every kind of grapefruit extract products but the mouthwash is wonderful! I only use a capful a few times a day and the bottle is half way finished, Try it for at least a week or 2 and dont give up it works!!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.145 sec, (1)