CureZone   Log On   Join
"READ: Colon Cleanse is the Cure!!!!

Views: 18,771
Published: 20 y

"READ: Colon Cleanse is the Cure!!!!

Hey guys I have suffered with bad breath for about 18 years and I have tried it all!!! anyway I decided to do a Colon Cleanse I read about colonix and decided to give it a try its been 5 days so far and My mouth smells soo different, I have no fecal smell! I am so happy actually its now early morning and I cant belive my breath has improved so much.

I have always suffered from constipation and had suspected that mayeb I had alot of fecal matter in my body that caused the odor, and I am so ECSTATIC! I would think that any Colon Cleanse would work, I chose colonix because I wanted to treat parasites at the same time, anyway I just pray to god that this is teh answer to my problem, I do not have the sour taste anymore, I am just hoping that this lasts, I am definatly taking alot of bowel movements,

so I guess it is helping my breath,m I am just shocked to know that a Colon Cleanse can improve my breath, guys do any kind of colon cleanse, and clean the body from teh inside out I am almost positive that this can be the answer, I am just praying to god that with this cleanse my bad breath wont come back again!!! try it please

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)