CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: underarm odor

overhaul Views: 6,008
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 558,368

Re: underarm odor

the first couple times I noticed the slipery and stinky stuff under my arms I thought the same thing. I have a sensitive nose so I noticed the smell just after drying off but before putting clothes on. I went back in the shower, lathered up my loofah scrunchy thingy with soap and scrubbed under both arm pits vigorously, rinsed, stepped out, and I swear in seconds the slippery residue was back. it smells like a rancid constuction worker's t-shirt after a long day's work. this happened a few times, but like i said it doesn't happen always. I make a point to scrub well there and have to slap on the anti persperant immediately afterwards or I will reak before the hour is up. I have tried deodorants but for some reason those don't to jack for the smell. perhaps the ones you mentioned will do a better job.

thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)