CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How safe is IsoCort?

robanadana Views: 48,523
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 554,543

Re: How safe is IsoCort?

Hey Julie, I guess I was wondering just what ingredients are in Isocort other than what's listed on the label. Dried adrenal cortex is not the same as cortisol or hydrocortisone therefore safe to take. My MD has me on 5mg of hydrocortisone to boost my adrenals and replace what they're not making. I don't really see a difference between Isocort and Drenamine by Standard Process for that matter. Drenamine contains "bovine adrenal PMG extract" while Isocort contains "freeze dried adrenal cortex". Others have posted that Isocort contains 2.5 mg of cortisol per tablet yet this isn't listed in the ingredients. Sort of scared to take added cortisol unless it's a natural substance that won't adversely affect my taxed adrenals. But if it's good and it works, I'm willing to try. Don't like the synthetic stuff.

Gary

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)