CureZone   Log On   Join
An Update on my Journey

Casandra Views: 2,211
Published: 19 y

An Update on my Journey

Hi Everyone,

It has been nice seeing everyone posting helpful messages again. I have been pretty quiet lately because I haven't been feeling real good. I was always so proud to say that I felt so good while I was fighting cancer and that I attributed it to doing natural medicine. I have now had high fevers and headaches for the past 2 weeks. My body just about can't take it anymore.

Apparently it is all the toxins trying to get out of my body too fast. My doctor says they are not fevers but hyperthermia. My mom says it beats doing the cold sheet treatments. I say I just want to feel normal again.

I have lost my appetite and my taste buds seem off. I drank fruit smoothies for 4 days straight. Not exactly the healthy Diet I want to be on.

So I take each day, day by day. My doctor gets more aggressive as my condition does not respond to softer approaches. I often wonder if anything will work. I am very proud of everyone on this forum for being so healthy now and taking charge of their health BEFORE it turns in to something serious.

I am told that every day I am living is a bonus day. For my 3 little kids sake I hope I have a bunch of bonus days. So I keep on cleansing and I keep on believing that my good cells will take charge over the bad. I pray and I pray and I pray.

Thank you to all of you who have continued to support me.

My warmest regards,

Casandra

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)