CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: daughter has bad eczema..need help pls.

samantha Views: 5,705
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 5,419

Re: daughter has bad eczema..need help pls.

I've had eczema for years and I finally found the real cause of it. It comes from the gastrointestinal tract...mainly leaky gut
syndrome. It's when the intestinal membranes become permeable and
toxins leak out. This can cause skin disorders, chronic fatigue
syndrome, malabsorption, depression, fibromyalgia, food allergies and the list goes on. Also you might want to add a good probiotic. I recommend primal defense, threelac and Dr. Ohhira's. Usually young children get eczema for various reasons, one in particular: not being breast fed long enough. The natural antibodies and colostrum help build a strong immune system and gastrointestinal tract.
Anyways, back to leaky gut. When toxins tend to leak out, it puts excess strain on the liver and kidneys which is called
autointoxication. The body is constantly recirculating toxins and
the skin serves as a second liver and kidney...and skin disorders develop, i.e. eczema, dandruff, acne, psoriasis. Using a steroid cream will only thin the intestinal walls and worsen the leaky gut.
Skin creams only mask the main problem. Also look into a liver and candida cleanse, it did wonders for my skin. Check out crohns.net, they have excellent digestive products and globalhealthtrax.com for the "threelac" (probiotic and candida defense) good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)