CureZone   Log On   Join
Bleeding from the urethra only when I get my periods-why??

longislemom Views: 19,713
Published: 19 y

Bleeding from the urethra only when I get my periods-why??

This is just about the only place I know I can come and get sensible answers and help. I would really like some help

After giving birth to my 2nd child jan 2003 and my period returned I noticed I was also loosing blood from my urethra - yep! the pee pee hole! At first I couldnt believe it but after using a tampon it was confirmed.

I went to see the ob/gyn and she kept insisting I have a UTI and kept prescribing and changing Antibiotics (for a year). NONE HELPED! I knew I did not have a uti - but something was wrong.

I still to this day dont know what. This only happens when I get my periods no other time.

I have a theory - I had gotten magnesium sulphate after the delivery cause I developed HELLP syndrome. I think the MS might have increased the blood supply to my uterus too much and so the blood had to find another outlet. and it hasnt stopped or some'n. - just my wacky theory.

Anyone know what it might be. HELP me pls.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)