CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: threelac any good?

shelleycat Views: 4,207
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 540,794

Re: threelac any good?

I've heard from 2 people who did great on it, but numerous people who wasted hundreds of dollars.

I cured my candida ten years ago without taking hardly any anti-fungals, just the usual grapefruit seed extract and garlic.

The best cure for candida is to thoroughly cleanse the colon and keep it clean, plus lymphs and liver; starve the yeast with an anti-candida diet; alkalinize your body so they cannot survive in large numbers or in rhyzome stage; supplement with acidophilus and other "good" microbes that keep candida in check; increase power of digestion. Ant-fungals should only be about 10% of the cure, and certainly should not deplete your wallet like Threelac does!

Making war on your microbes does not address the original cause of the issue. We always have candida in our systems; so why does it get out of balance? Because our lifestyle habits are out of balance! For me, it was too much Antibiotics . For others, it's weak and abused digestion; and a diet too full of the wrong fats and sugars; and too long a transit time in the bowels.

I have notes on most of this in my "Ask Shelley" forum. Candida is systemic - you have to deal with it systemically.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)