CureZone   Log On   Join
How early can I tell if I am pregnant

princessjade Views: 9,783
Published: 20 y

How early can I tell if I am pregnant

Hey all,

I have a quick question. It seems that many of you here in this forum have a lot of experience and may be able to give me some advice.

I got off birth control 4 months ago. I was on Micronor (progesterone only). I finally started my periods again in June, and have been having them regularly about every 5 weeks. (Have had 3 so far).

I have been with my boyfriend for almost 4 years. We went out of town this past weekend and I forgot to bring spermicide (yeah, I know... that is my new method of B.C. - I figure if I get pregnant then so be it, I love kids, and it wouldn't be the end of the world, if we bring a new life into it! We have great jobs, a home, etc). Anyway... it would have been Saturday where we had sex twice unprotected. I had forgotten that it was right smack dab in the middle of the month, exactly 15 days since my period ended.

That night I started spotting just a teeny bit. And have been for a few days now. That was 5 days ago. I know it is too early to take a pregnancy test, but my question here is how soon can I? I do take some herbs (like feverfew) that I shouldn't be taking if I am pregnant. So I want to find out as early as possible.

I also got really sick yesterday, a migraine. I haven't had those in months, and usually for me they are hormonal related, and I get them right before my period. I have been nauseaous this morning too. Sipping ginger ale and eating toast and crackers.

Could I show signs this early?

Thanks for your help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)