CureZone   Log On   Join
Worries I have...

Views: 2,186
Published: 19 y

Worries I have...

Hi there;

I have some worries when it comes to getting with women. I admit I am a 19 year old virgin, with little experience sexually. I have been held back with being shy/self conscious, and getting too worried about sexual activities. I tend to think other people are doing it "right" and I'm not.

A couple of my main worries are:

1) Sexual inexperience - I have little, like I said, and worry what the girl will think about this. Everyone thinks I have had sex a number of times. Even when someone says they are a virgin, they could have had many "other" sexual experiences, where I have not really...

2) Finding the vagina while fingering a girl - I have seen LOADS of p 0 r n (don't mean to be funny), and know where the vagina is located. However it seems as though I don't know if I could find it "blind", and with her in a strange position, with some clothes on...

I used to worry about different aspects of sexual things such as UNDRESSING, and CLEANING UP AFTER sexual acts, but have learned to get over those worries, writing them off as MEANINGLESS, and realizing things can't really be planned. The two issues above, are some-what different however, and I would really appreciate POSITIVE advice. I am hoping to go for it with this girl on friday. I know people may say "don't rush it," I respect that, but I know my destiny, and what I have to do. This is the path I want to take, and it isn't a big deal. I think weighing up all these sexual acts as BIG DEALS has lead me to hiding away from getting involved with women. I also do not get many chances with women (which is another issue I'm working on), so I want this to happen.

Any responses are more then welcome! Take care

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.157 sec, (1)