CureZone   Log On   Join
Another Female Point of View

nanekitoo Views: 6,019
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 532,761

Another Female Point of View

Normally I wouldn't answer this question, but I hate to see guys feel so stressed about something that truly doesn't matter as much as they think it does. You've got nothing to worry about. The average vagina is about the same length as the average penis. You're average plus some so you are in good shape. Too long can actually be painful because the cervix is so full of nerve endings. A little more girth doesn't hurt because the walls of the vagina can stretch, but it really doesn't have that much to do with pleasure other than maybe psychologically. It really doesn't feel so different, IMO. I recently ran across this penis enlargement website and I was just amazed at how some of these men had mutilated themselves. That's the only word I can call it really. When you take something that's perfectly fine the way it is and alter it surgically to be something that nature never intended, that's mutilation and not at all sexy, IMO. I have the same feeling about guys who have hair replacement surgery. It's so unsexy to be that hung up on your appearance. My husband has a receding hairline and I just love the way he is so nonchalant about it. That kind of confidence is a turn on. Anyway, that's more than you asked for. The long and the short of it--no pun intended--is you're just fine the way you are.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)