CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Taking Dr. Shulze's herbs during first trimester of pregnancy

MentalNomad Views: 12,022
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 53,233

Re: Taking Dr. Shulze's herbs during first trimester of pregnancy

The ingredients to Schultz's Number 1 Formula is Curacao and Cape Aloe leaf, Senna leaves and pods, Cascara Sagrada aged bark, Jamaican Ginger rhizome, Barberry root bark, Garlic bulb, and Habanero peppers. Wonder where the ma hung came from? None of Schultz's products have ma hung in it. I have taken many of Schultz's products in my pregnancies with only wonderful results. His echinechea plus is wonderful, and I don't know what I would do without his number 1 formula while I am pregnant! With my first pregnancy I gained too much weight, and was severely constipated by the 11th month (my daughter was 5 weeks late) but as long as I took my number 1 every day I was able to go. What a Godsend! And as soon as I had the baby I took several number 1 so that I would be able to go and not have the horror stories of not being able to for a week and it be like having the baby all over again. With my bowels it would have been like that I'm sure! I am seven (or eight? could have had a pregnant period again...) months pregnant right now and take the number 1 every day and try to take superfood too. Also anytime I get the flu or food poisioning I drink some of his #2, that activated charcoal stops it in its tracks. Two nights ago I don't know which I had, flu or food poisioning, (I wonder if I dind't get the leftover chicken toqitoes warm enough? That is the only thing I could think of) but I felt miserable and like throwing up. As soon as I started to feel like throwing up I had my husband mix me up some #2 and drank it. It didn't take long to start feeling better and I went to bed thirty minutes later and slept fine all night with no consquences. :) I have done Schultz's Colon Cleanse during both pregnancies with only good results. I think the Female Balance Formula is the only one of Schultz's that has herbs in it that are widely not recommended for use during pregnancy. Hope that helps you some. :) Caitlin Lorraine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)