CureZone   Log On   Join
Hello to you 2

SallyEvans Views: 3,143
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 531,929

Hello to you 2

I forced myself to go to bed at midnight last night.....Iowa time! But yes the computer would have most of my attention if not for my 8 month old daughter!

Yes Virgin coconut oil! I've got another order ready for Tropical Traditions! This time I'm also getting their Primal Defense UltraZorbe caplets!

I just started supplementing also with Milk Thistle, Kelp, Lecithin and B6, and Selenium 200mcg, Odorless Garlic, Along with a One A Day with Green Tea.

Ive been using synthroid since I was diagnosed back in '94. No ones ever told me about the other perscriptions available.

To save myself some typing time I'd like to refer you to my first post ever here at cureZone. Page 24 of the Astrology forum. I titled it "What does my chart say about..."...That of course led to more posts but, this one reveals my extensive physical ailment background.

"Guy" I will have to read your post over again to fully absorb all you had to say.

I should be finishing my oatmeal....showering and shopping today!

Peace good people!
Sally

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)