CureZone   Log On   Join
A Liver's Story

hopinso Views: 4,768
Published: 21 y

A Liver's Story

Hello, I'm hopinso's liver. She refused to post two flush stories in one week, so I'm giving you my side. Yesterday morning when Hope and I woke up, I gave her a little jab of pain and said "Flush today". She said that we had just done a good flush Monday and there was no need to do it again so soon. I jabbed her and said "flush!". She argued that she was concentrating on the parasite cleanse and did not feel like flushing today. I jabbed her and said "flush!". She complained about not having any fresh apples to juice. I jabbed her hard and told her to drink that gallon of juice from Walmart and flush!. Then she made a doctor's appointment for 5:30 in the evening. She gloated that it would be too late when she got home to flush. I had to almost make her double over in pain to convince her we needed to flush. I usually get my point across with those painful jabs, but old hopinso was stubborn. Finally, she told me that if we did flush it would have to be the Hulda flush with grapefruit, that she couldn't do lemon juice today. I let out a sigh of relief, just gave a little jab and said "flush!".
Later that afternoon Hopinso stopped in town and bought some beautiful red grapefruit, and some peppermint candy. She went on to the doctors where she was told her liver seemed to be even more congested than usual. He did a lot of muscle work to loosen me up. Old Hope seemed resigned to flush last night.
The flush was the typical Hulda Clark flush done about 1 1/2 hours late. The only problem was that the grapefruit juice and oil made hopinso very sick. I did manage to convince her stomach to keep it all down though.
So far today I have passed well over 500 stones, at least 100 were pea sized or larger. I was also able to get rid of a lot of parasite fragments and vile smelling fluid. Hopinso is feeling better than she has in several weeks.
Us livers love to be able to say "I told you so" to our owners who don't want to flush. I am processing a lot of toxins right now with the parasite die-off and other cleanses Hopinso has been doing. She was reluctant to go against standard advice, but I needed to be flushed. The moral of this story is to listen to your body; your liver knows best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.076 sec, (2)