CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi Grog?Hi Adrienne Martino

Views: 4,284
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 525,310

Re: Hi Grog?Hi Adrienne Martino

Lets face it we can read books and quote songs and try to learn from others and our own mistakes. The truth is always what we allow ourselfs to see and believe. In my sceptesism of life , religion and beliefs the only thing that i really have are my own feelings and intuition. I have a great sense of duty to my children and coming to the realization that i must sacrafice my day to day for their well being was hard to swallow. I try to fool myself again saying that what i do for myself is so they will be taken care of later on... but the here and now that i have let pass by is the only truth i know. i tried to disguise my desire and lust of self fullfilment. I am not pretending to be master ,i am student and doubt mastery had been obtained by anyone. So here i go back to supression and deticate myself to a here and now... no future no past... just this minute is truth. LOVE
just merely stating i am ready for more challenges!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.096 sec, (1)