CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wa Alaikum As-Salam

Views: 1,270
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 524,872

Re: Wa Alaikum As-Salam

Salam alaykom,

Its the shatan, we have to know that when we are stressed out there is always shaytan whispering, suggesting, adding to our anger- we dont have to be angry, and we know its shaytan. And we know its from ourselves when we dont cling to the rope of Allah.
All of our Iman increases and decreases slowly without us realizing ut until its at a low point, but this is good to realize it and hamdilah ask forgiveness and guidance. I do it- we all do it!

What has helped me is also to get a tape of the recording of Quran and play it in the house.
It is said that when one recites Surah Baqarah the Shayteen do not stay in the house for seven days. Do a search on this.
Since I am not fluent in Classical Arabic of which is the Quran, I cannot do it. But I put on the recitation from the computer. It takes a few hours as this is the longest surah mashAllah, but after I do this I feel so peaceful and the house seems so at peace, and my children seem calm as well.

Also do something that makes you happy. If the wife is happy, then well... lol!

We paint our own picture- I have to always remember this!

May Allah bless you and give you the best in this life and the hereafter, and protect you and complete your blessings, amin.

Love Umibrahim

Oh and about the tv- I had a problem with it too- it brainwashes us and since its basically non muslim, it subconsiously makes us feel we have to be like whatever it shows ( non muslim ).
And it subjects us to haram images and lowers our iman. It does not teach by information, but by images- which are so powerful- and are anti Islam, anti you and anti me. I refuse to have a tv in my house, the bad outweighs the good. We do have a tv but we watch what ever I put in my vcr.
Internet helps to connect to the outside world far better and its less invasive.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)