CureZone   Log On   Join
Wa Alaikum As-Salam

Views: 1,206
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 524,866

Wa Alaikum As-Salam

Iman Your name means faith!
Dont ever give up!
You have to surround yourself with good people who build your Iman.
Also, you have to do yourself a little favor and treat yourself too. If you are stressed, then find ways that you can wind down and enjoy your life a little too.
Get a good book, I reccommend Tafsir Ibn Kathir- there are 10 volumes, excellent reading.
Help others, cook for a sick friend, that can boost your Iman, ask Allah most importantly to raise your level of Faith in Him and His Deen-
also- do something for your family, something to let them know you love them, it will come back to you~

Love, UmIbrahim
email me ©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Iman Your name means faith!!!
Dont ever give up!!!!
You have to surround yourself with good people who build your Iman.
Also, you have to do yourself a little favor and treat yourself too. If you are stressed, then find ways that you can wind down and enjoy your life a little too.
Get a good book, I reccommend Tafsir Ibn Kathir- there are 10 volumes, excellent reading.
Help others, cook for a sick friend, that can boost your Iman, ask Allah most importantly to raise your level of Faith in Him and His Deen-
also- do something for your family, something to let them know you love them, it will come back to you!!!!!!

Love, UmIbrahim

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)