CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: other interesting facts

Views: 1,042
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 524,629

Re: other interesting facts

Its amazing to say the least, and this has just recently been discovered about the Quran.
Its also amazing how it reads like poems, with verses that rhyme-every verse flows like water-
SubhanAllah its amazing how the sheiks when they read certain parts of it break down, weeping.
Sometimes at moments like those when I hear that, I think of how every minute I have when I waste it-when god has given me this time here on earth....how am I using this time? Each second that goes by, how do I know how many more of them will come to me? How much more time would I waste doing things that don't benefit me or the ones around me? Am I taking care of my life, when I have to answer God for everythings Ive done.... its overwhelming to think about ya Allah!
May Allah guide us and save us- forgive us- let us enter paradise-ameen- Ya Allah! Oh God forgive us all-our ummah-and guide mankind to the straight path...amin-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)