CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Curing arthritis = Water fasting (!)

green _eyed_angel Views: 12,638
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 524,239

Re: Curing arthritis = Water fasting (!)

Since Arthritis is an autoimmune disease, the best way to cure it is water fasting, followed by a raw vegan diet. IT WORKS, but it requires discipline, and the will to want to get better. Check out this page and read his book. Drugs only cover up symptoms and cause more serious health problems down the road.

I agree with you, pal!

But I wouldn't recoment a Water Fasting to people who don't have a strong will and real determination.. A person should, first of all, know his/ her potentials and evaluate them accordingly. DONT set aims which are almost impossible to achive, be realistic. It would be wise. Yes, I agree that almost all of us want to get everything at ones..the sooner the better..wake up next morning and be HEALTHY feeling great. But everything take time. All we have been poisoning our organism for years and now each of us are paying for it in this or that degree. For example me, I read about fasting and proper healthy eating in 1995 and since then I started every single day by telling myself: Ok, Nadia, today you start a new life by starting a Water Fast (it is the most benificial and requires quite short time to be healthy again - I was persuading myself). I didnt want to wait and spend time to eat healthy food and in proper combinations. So I am still on the same stage (almost). I lost 10 years just coz I set too high aim for myself.

Now I decided to slow down a bit. In juice fast forum some experts (for example, Somer) highly recomended me a juice fasting as an option (or it can be combimed with eating healthy as well). You can also start with one day per week fast and of course healthy eating in the real sense of the term. With time u will start feeling ur body and u will be able to decide what is the best for u (water fasting or juice fasting and how many days). Up to u.. Your life.. ur decisions....

Hope you will be all well!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (1)