CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why is Epsom Salt burning on the way out?

LD Di Views: 21,906
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 522,511

Re: Why is Epsom Salt burning on the way out?

I signed in looking for a definitive answer to this question. While toxics may be the answer sometimes, this does not explain my experience. My first cleanses, when I should have been most toxic, did not burn. The burning has gotten worse as my system has gotten cleaner (I've been doing Hulda's cleanses off and on for several years.)
I have a problem with producing bicarbonate to alter the PH of my stomach contents as they enter the small intestine, so I take tri-salts (1/4 tsp) 45 min to 1 hr after each meal to help my digestion. When I omit this, I have severe acid reflux and malabsorbtion of nutrients from small intestine. It seems to me my problem with a burning in the anus during Liver Cleanses has increased in proportion to the above problem.
Unless someone knows a good reason not to, I am going to try using this antiacid with my next cleanse in about 3 weeks. (Alka Seltzer Gold is a readily available comparable commercial product, but costs more.)
Am DEFINITELY interested in other's experience, ideas, etc. re: this prob! Last cleanse the burning was so bad I was afraid damage was being done, and could have used a bade (sp?) to wash off the acidic excreta!!!

EDIT 5-20-07 Would now recommend the Moreless Alkalizing Drink [at askmoreless.com] rather than tri-salts as above. It has solved the reflux problem, rather than just managing it.

Good health and joy to you!

Di

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)