CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stopping Schizophrenia And Other Mental Problems

Mercury Detox
Dental work and fillings, not a problem.

Lat Views: 12,254
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 516,998

Re: Stopping Schizophrenia And Other Mental Problems

Hi Elijah,

Thanks for posting your fatty acid info. A couple of years back I read a book by a Dr David Horrobin called The Madness of Adam and Eve - How Schizophrenia Shaped Humanity. (Bantam Books) Its a great read, it reflects what you are saying. After reading it I started taking flax seed oil, unfortunately I stopped for some reason. Its been a few years since I have taken flax seed oil but luckily I keep a diary, I write down everything, moods included. I got my 2002 out just after reading your post for review and yes I was much better when I was taking it.

Unfortunately the book I referred to above did not specifically name flax seed oil as the effective fatty acid supplement, I think they said something like kiranol (dont rely on that spelling). I think I stopped because I wasn't sure I was taking the right oil. On review of my diary though it was very helpful. I was taking it in conjunction with Ginko Biloba, I remember my ability to read and play written music increased dramatically. I put this down to the Ginko though. I probably should take both again.

I have recently been struggling with my schizophrenia so I am going back on this flax seed oil. Your post is a timely reminder.

I do not like Fish Oil, I am a Vegetarian. So do you know the recommended dose, how many mg of flax seed per day?

Lat

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.079 sec, (1)