CureZone   Log On   Join
Hemorrhoids after starting colon cleanse

Views: 4,869
Published: 19 y

Hemorrhoids after starting colon cleanse

I started the Colonix Colon Cleanse 5 days ago. I have a history of thrombosed external hemorrhoids that require prescription suppositories to get rid of. I also have a history of IBS and am just getting in to natural remedies for a number of reasons.

On the first day of the cleanse, I didn't see much activity with my bowels. I think I soaked the tea too long on the second night causing my stool to be a bit too loose which made my hemorrhoids come back. The cortisone suppositories have helped a lot with pain, but they are still protruding badly.

My question is will this continue during the cleanse? Also, I've noticed I'm only having one good BM a day on the cleanse - that's in the AM after drinking the tea that night. I'm drinking over a gallon of water a day and following the program strictly so my bowels may be a little sluggish as well.

I don't know! I just need some advice. I'm desperate to get my body detoxified and get healthy again, but its discouraging when things like this happen.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)