CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is a natural treatment to shrink hemorrhoids?

Views: 4,944
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 514,849

Re: What is a natural treatment to shrink hemorrhoids?

Hi

My Husband had dreadful Haemorroids, poor thing he was in so much pain and discomfort. All the prescription and OTC stuff really didn't help.

I have a natural product called SkinFix which I have for Rosacea (wonderful product for that too!) It doesn't say anywhere that it is good for Haemorroids, but when he tried it he was just amazed.
It contains Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree Oils along with some other things and when I researched it online I could see why it had worked so well. These particular Oils are astringent, meaning they contract veins. They are cooling and stop itches as well. the rest of the ingredients are of a healing/soothing nature.
Anyway, the result for hubby was instant relief and swears this is the best product in the world! I bought it online from NZ - arrived in 5 days which was really fast.

SkinFix

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)