CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: External Hemorrhoids Helppp!!!

Views: 5,078
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 514,833

Re: External Hemorrhoids Helppp!!!

Hi,
First of all, you are not alone! and we who know the pain and annoyance of hemorrhoids greatly empathize with you. You have received some good responses to your post. I would add...see a physician, preferably a proctologist, who is familiar with colon/rectal problems. There are many treatments to provide long term relief, but only a physician can
diagnose exactly what procedure is right for you. For example, in addition to having had hemorrhoids, I have an anal fissure which can cause bleeding. I never would have known this had I not been examined. In the mean time, you can get some relief on your own without a prescription with sitz baths...simply sitting in warm to hot water for 20 - 30 minutes. A sitz bath kit can be purchased at most drug stores. This procedure cleansing, as well as soothing for any pains and aches. It's easy, kind to your external body and it can't hurt, as far as I know...and, I've been taking sitz baths since the '70's. You don't have to suffer...I wish you well and the best of luck in your search for relief. (If you would like to e-mail me, I will ask my doctor for the names of doctors near you...;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)