CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do I have ADD? Why does Concerta make me more social?

mountainluvr Views: 20,422
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 51,380

Re: Do I have ADD? Why does Concerta make me more social?

You're heading down a slippery slope! Stay away from those pills!!! Concerta makes it easier for you to concentrate and better socially for the same reason that cocaine and speed do...before the age of all these ADD pills college students got the same effect from cocaine and speed. Trust me here...I have done cocaine and speed; and have also done ADD medicine...the effect is the same. That is why ADD drugs get sold on the street...if you can find coke or speed, just go buy some Ritalin, Concerta, Aderal, etc. THe next time you go to take one of your room-mates pills don't fool yourself; you are taking the equivalent of cocaine/speed, the same things the "street junkies" take, it's just in a pretty pill form that makes us able to lie to ourselves. It is the exact same situation with opiate pills and heroin...morphine/oxycontin, etc. is just a pill form of heroin. Please don't do this to yourself...you will live to regret it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)