CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do I have ADD? Why does Concerta make me more social?

risingsun Views: 20,936
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 51,383

Re: Do I have ADD? Why does Concerta make me more social?

Like alcohol...or other drugs...but there is a price... I was dreaming on it and I imagined sythetic drugs affecting and altering the nervous system. I was addicted to caffeine for the same reason. I had a crash though and thought I was going to die of heart attack. For me it was not worth the risk. You might try Niacin. It helps my Autistic daughter. You may also be deficient in ZInc. Almonds and Brazillian nuts are high in Zinc. Inositol is a supplement with concentrated Niacin that does not affect the tummy. If you are allergic to sugar, you might switch to Stevia. Molasses, citrus fruits, raisins, cantalope, are fruits with good Sugar that also contain inositol. The main thing is to to be aware of how foods affect your body. Once you get there to a point of awareness you may find what you need.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.217 sec, (1)