CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Be your own advocate for your well-being. Don't be labeled because you have the symptoms called multiple sclerosis.

JoyceF Views: 3,943
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 5,120

Re: Be your own advocate for your well-being. Don't be labeled because you have the symptoms called multiple sclerosis.

Hi Grog,
I'll try to explain the mechanism behind how the LDN works. Naltrexone in the normal 50mg dose halts endorphin production as it is meant to curb the feelings that addicts get when they are high. When you take a very small 4.5mg dose, it halts endorphin production for just long enough for the body to be fooled into thinking that it needed more endorphins. The body then goes into overdrive, producing endorphins at a rate of 200% to 300% more then it would do naturally. This in turn regulates the immune system back to one that is normal and no longer attacks, thus the claim that any auto immune based disorder should be helped. I think that you might be interested to read an abstract that was written by one of the members of our yahoo group. You can see it at www.ldners.org. I, like you, am contantly amazed at how long this is taking for people to catch onto this. I believed it almost instantly cuz in my mind, the thoughts went to the idea that there was no one making any money on this. You, as a patient must find a doctor to prescribe it and then you must get a compounder to compound it down from the 50mg dose to 4.5mg. There are now many doctors and compounders so it's not as difficult but there are still some obstacles to be sure. I am with you on wanting info from actual patients. Think I am repeating myself..lol. Oh boy, I need to run..seems I spend all my online time these days sharing information about this but of course it is a labor of love...lol. Share the wealth???..lol. JoyceF
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hi Grog,
I am so happy to see you as usual...I'll try to explain the mechanism behind how the LDN works. Naltrexone in the normal 50mg dose halts endorphin production as it is meant to curb the feelings that addicts get when they are high. When you take a very small 4.5mg dose, it halts endorphin production for just long enough for the body to be fooled into thinking that it needed more endorphins. The body then goes into overdrive, producing endorphins at a rate of 200% to 300% more then it would do naturally. This in turn regulates the immune system back to one that is normal and no longer attacks, thus the claim that any auto immune based disorder should be helped. I think that you might be interested to read an abstract that was written by one of the members of our yahoo group. You can see it at www.ldners.org. I, like you, am contantly amazed at how long this is taking for people to catch onto this. I believed it almost instantly cuz in my mind, the thoughts went to the idea that there was no one making any money on this. You, as a patient must find a doctor to prescribe it and then you must get a compounder to compound it down from the 50mg dose to 4.5mg. There are now many doctors and compounders so it's not as difficult but there are still some obstacles to be sure. I am with you on wanting info from actual patients and that can be viewed at www.remedyfind.com great site. Oh boy, I need to run..seems I spend all my online time these days sharing information about this but of course it is a labor of love...lol. Share the wealth???..lol. JoyceF

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.158 sec, (2)