CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Be your own advocate for your well-being. Don't be labeled because you have the symptoms called multiple sclerosis.

Grog Views: 4,198
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 5,113

Re: Be your own advocate for your well-being. Don't be labeled because you have the symptoms called multiple sclerosis.

Hi Joyce! Remember me Grog? I have not seen you around for a while, glad to see your up and at em! Just wondering if you have ever tried some of the protocal here at Curezone like we talked about ! Seems some are having great success with their MS symptoms through the detoxifying procees as we had talked about a while ago . Just curious, and Im happy ot hear others are having success with these low dosage therapies you are so enthused about! But and no offense intended but I still believe that although Naltrexone is effective in reducing the painful and disabilitating affects of MS it however is still just a treatment for those symptoms and to get to the root of the problem or possible cure ,you must identify the cause of the disease and attend to it! I really wish you would consider it and continue helping others through word of mouth if they do help you! Worth conidering don't you think? Good to hear from you again! Grog

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.175 sec, (1)