CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Topical application of flax oil (linseed) on the skin

vavrona01 Views: 18,405
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 50,343

Re: Topical application of flax oil (linseed) on the skin

Hello!
I have used flaxoil and the companion nutrients from Nature's distributors for over 5 years now. (the nutrient is supposed to be the equivalent of the cottage cheese). I must say that at first I was shocked at how better I felt. I remember that my legs seemed lighter and I felt less tired.
As far as topical application of the oil I do not know of any studies but will talk of my personal experience. I recently developed some sort of fungal rashe on my eyebrow which was itching pretty bad. My first reaction to this was to apply the oil with cotton directly onto it, once or twice every day. Well that thing went away in about 4 days. I have previously used the oil in this manner to treat blisters on my lips (I eventually devellop them upon returning from overseas trips - probable change in diet)These blisters treated that way also disappear in a couple of days. I do not think you have anyting to loose by applying it topically.
Since you mention your skin problems you might want to check Dr Schulze's protocol: Colon cleansing and the use of his Superfood. I did the colon cleansing in November and use the superfood since then and feel better than I have felt in a very long time. I believe that by cleansing your colon and suplementing with the superfood you would be able to address this problem. You can find his forum on this site or check his website:www.800herbdoc.com. I am sure that you will find some kind of answer about your condition.
I hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)