CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Budwig is right

peirce Views: 6,542
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 50,113

Re: Budwig is right

I couldn't agree with you more. The proof is that I am alive today, when the doctor revealed he didn't expect me to be talking to him last March, 11 months after he diagnosed me as having metastatic prostate cancer. He is treating me with non-destructive medications (NO CHEMO, NO RADIATION, NO SURGERY), but, I guess, didn't have much confidence in them.

I use Dr. Budwig's formula as a complementry treatment to the medication. That and increasing my intake of natural antioxidents, and vitamin, mineral, and herbal suplmentation, has my cancer 85 percent gone in those 11 months. We are expecting it to be 100 percent gone by September.

Thanks for posting your note. The items you pointed out will be valuable in other ways. My wife is going in for surgery to correct an aneurysm on her aorta in less than three weeks. Some of the things you point out can be helpful in her recovery.

Again, thanks and take care.

Peirce

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)