CureZone   Log On   Join
Clear Quartz to open 3rd eye chakra

HealingHearts Views: 20,442
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 497,944

Clear Quartz to open 3rd eye chakra

For those who have any clear quartz, you can do an exercise with it to open up your third eye chakra also.
You take a clear quartz and place it upon your third eye (forehead) and meditate on the energy of the clear quartz.
Because the clear quartz brings in clarity to the mind and opens the third eye, if you get any insight while holding the clear quartz there, just concentrate on your insight. You may get visions of past, present and future, you may also get answers to various questions that you have been mulling over lately.

I used this method and concentrated on the energy that I felt with the clear quartz. According to the information that I was told, you are to do it for about 3 days. I just laid there in bed at night and did it for 3 nights. It's real easy to do also. The first night I got information with it.

One of my students did this during his reiki class, and was shown a past life vision of a problem that he was dealing with. He only did it for about 10 mins. and was shown what he needed to release in order to move on in his life.
We were both amazed! :)
Rev_HH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)