CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2003 Theme - The Key ** 2004 Theme - Changing the Physical World through LOVE. Prediction - Astrology - Numerology

cosmicbeing Views: 984
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 497,345

Re: 2003 Theme - The Key ** 2004 Theme - Changing the Physical World through LOVE. Prediction - Astrology - Numerology

Thanks for the insight!
2003 was indeed very enlightening for me as well. I have always been interested in and studied metaphysical concepts, but only this year did it all come together into a visceral understanding (for me, studying the concept of fractals had something to do with it). But I also felt that this new vision needed to be grounded/applied to practical everyday life. I had a dream soon after this amazing revelation, which I interpreted to do with my need to work on compassion/patience when dealing with strangers, and to stop judgement/intolerance/annoyance when confronted with annoying, hostile, illogical behavior from others (which is usually done out of ignorance). The Dalai Lama advises to separate the act from the doer, and thus forgive.
What I've been trying to do lately, when this issue comes up-e.g. dealing with crowds on buses and the streets, is to say to myself "I'm swimming in an ocean of love"- it works.
The next step for 2004 as you say, is to be more proactive with compassion-initiate kindness, whether it's spoken, material, through friendship, forgiveness, etc. It IS up to each one of us to raise the planetary consciousness/vibration. Wishing all peace and love!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)