CureZone   Log On   Join
2003 Theme - The Key ** 2004 Theme - Changing the Physical World through LOVE. Prediction - Astrology - Numerology

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Transformational Tarot Readings
Move stagnated energy into transformation

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Tracey Views: 1,463
Published: 21 y

2003 Theme - The Key ** 2004 Theme - Changing the Physical World through LOVE. Prediction - Astrology - Numerology

Hello all!

Last year at the beginning of 2003 I had this intuition that 2003 was going to be about 'Finding the Key'. My conscious mind didn't reeeally know what this meant...but I felt, intuitively, that it was correct (for me? my friends? a group? the world? who knows.) and I would know what it meant by the end of 2003.

Well~! Over on the dream forum a few people in November had Key dreams...so this topic was brought up then too.

Now, looking back on 2003 now that Uranus is in Pisces, Mars was in Pisces too, the closest to Earth in thousands of years (some say 60,000?) and conjunct Uranus in August/September. (new NEW NEW...this energy seemed to make us look deep inside...it felt rather like a swirling whirlpool, totally chaotic - and also seemed to bring up many past issues that had been kept in the dark, or that we thought we had dealt with. It was like seeing them afresh - it was surprising and not pleasant!). Anyway ...then we had the Harmonic Concordance of November 8/9th 2003. Wow. Love. Bringing the inner Male and inner Female into Balance. Lots of amazing symbolism there...

What a year! And now it DOES seem like The Key was found. The Key to ourselves, the Oneness of the Universe, the positive growth of the World....I feel like we learned WHAT was important and what was needed of us.

I'd like us all to discuss what the Theme of 2004 might be about.

Now that we have the Key....what do we do with it? I feel like 2004 will be a year for us to reeeally use this new found key (LOVE? Compassion?) in a totally real and tangible way - in our everyday material, physical reality. It may be a challenging year....but if we spring from Love and the knowledge of what the Key is...we can enter into a new realm.

When I intuited 2003 The Key....it was the '3' that made me feel like it was the year of The Key. But now, when I think of 2003 in terms of numerology I realize that 2003 adds up to 5 which is a year of CHANGE.

Looking at this year from a numerological point of view:

2 = all about Relationships. ALL relationships. You and an 'Other'. (neat how the from 1000 to 1999 the '1' made those centuries all about finding our own Selves. Concentrating our energy into our unique, individual selves - whereas the 2000's totally changed everything! I remember many people in my family exclaiming that they felt VERY different once 2000 hit)

0's = Connection to the Divine. Wholeness. Completeness. (and we've got 2 zero's! woooo)

4 = Material. Four sides of the Square. Earthly. Physical. Structures. Challenging. Hard Work.

2004 adds up to...

6 = Love. Venus vibration. Serving others through compassionate and unconditional Love.

Looks like a good solid year, 2004! Our chance to take what we learned in 2003 and make it REAL.

YES!

The energy of the Harmonic Concordance moves forward...2004 will be a real test.

Love to you all in 2004~!

love Tracey

**if anyone is interested in finding out more about Uranus in Pisces, Mars Pisces closest, Harmonic Concordance, The Key 2003 etc...just curezone search them...many interesting posts and discussions will come up!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)