CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Brenden:Nicely written and Informative n/m

Wrenn Views: 3,010
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 497,322

Re: Brenden:Nicely written and Informative n/m

wonderfully put.. thsi is a topic i am not fully capable of puttingmy word s down on/ but i am in competle agreement here... esp for a decade o flif ein a dakrend room and no sunshoen what ever dureign that las t year si lvied ina previous state (in usa)
i had read soemthign about needign to get unfiltered sun
inot th eretina of the eye for a tleast 10-15 minutes a day
..and on as much exposed skin as possible...
i staaated sitting in teh early moring ona seclude dporch
where i was livng when i firs tmoved here..
fo about a half hour to an hour evye rmoring aaround 9 am
and saw immeidiate results in my sleeping patterns/ my stress tensions/ my overall feelign of health ..
i wa sin a protected area/ and jstu sat wher ei coudl ahv ethe sun fallon me, and slightly oepnmy eyes to let it get ing..
i myself did nto look directlya t it..but reahter a bi tto teh side/ but yet allowign teh sunto shien into my eyes.

it was amazign to me..that my body actuall drank in teh sun/ after allthsoe year sit wa sliterally starved for it.
it is an essential par t fo helpign set up outr daily cycles of activity veyr much so/ which in return affect emotional/menatla and physical aspects.
your posts above were veyr well written and i complet ely agree with wha tyousaid/
Ami B.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)