CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Potential Interest

Lapis Views: 3,068
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 497,298

Re: Potential Interest

I agree - children are able to do things like that much easier. I used to talk to my friends about this all the time, they'd share their OBE experiences that they didn't realize were weird until they found out not everyone was doing it. Wish I'd been able to do it! :)

I've also read somewhere that in our first year of life we keep a pretty close contact with the Other Side just to make sure that our childhood is going to go pretty much as planned so that we get to experience waht we came here to experience. We're not really totally committed until sometime in our second or third year. This is one of the reasons for SIDS. If the parents use their free will to change something, or are seen to be changing something in the future, something drastic in their lives, it changes the contract for the child's life and they take their first exit point and look for a new situation that better fits their soul's growth. Once they are committed, the Veil comes down and they lose touch and begin the forgetting process, so they can go thru their lessons honestly, with all of the limitations and challenges therein.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.137 sec, (1)