CureZone   Log On   Join
Help Andreas, a few questions

Rocketgirl Views: 10,991
Published: 18 y

Help Andreas, a few questions

Hi,
I am currently trying to clean up my body. I have tried the colonix, but I have read that the oxypowder is better. I have been on the oxy for four days and am up to 12 capsules and still not going very much. What is coming out is liquid though. Is there too much you can take? I have read that some people take it every day for up to 30 days. I find my skin is very dry (it is winter here) and I need to put sunscreen on it everyday because I have dermal melasma on my face. I drink lots of water and am eating mostly raw fruits and vegtables. I plan to do a liver cleanse after a week on the oxypowder, when I find the right dosage. I started taking celery seed tea for my kidneys today too. Is this too much all at once? Any advice as to what amounts I should take or can take would be appreciated. Is there something organic or natural that I can put on my face to hydrate it? Also is there something I can eat or drink that helps put more moisture into the body and skin?

Thank you in advance,
Kim

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)