CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gallbladder on Strike

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Cleanse the Liver in 9 Days
Feel great again!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Andreas Moritz Views: 3,652
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 495,867

Re: Gallbladder on Strike

I actually never advised a person to have their gallbladder removed. It may be "sleeping", but if it were dead you would not be alive today. The gallbladder may be inactive because it doesn't receive Chi or life force. This could be due to one of several reasons, or a combination of thereof:

Injury that has cut the Chi flow through the gallbladder or liver meridians, for example on the sides of the legs or the 1st or 4th toes.
Long-term congestion in either organ.
Emotional distress or resentment towards someone or oneself.
Dietary reasons.
Lifestyle reasons such as not sleeping during the period when the liver and gallbladder are most active (10pm-2am).
Doing the types of liver flushes that can increase intestinal toxicity and affect the liver and gallbladder, thereby producing new stones ongoing.

More details in my book The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush, http://www.ener-chi.com

Although Dr Clark's liver cleanse has helped numerous people, it is not for everyone. Especially those with intestinal congestion, constipation, IBS, or colitis need to be very cautious doing a flush that does not start and end with colon cleansing. In my book I recommend colonics or colemas before and after each liver flush, as well as a preparation period of six days to soften stones. Over the years I have received hundreds of complaints of sometimes severe toxicity and injury in the intestines and other organs in people who have omitted cleaning out the colon within 3 days after the liver flushes. In some cases, I found hundreds of stones caught in the colon, but released during the colonics afterwards. If even a few stoens remain trapped in the colon, or even worse, become decomposed by bacteria, the resulting toxins enter the lymph and lymph, and the liver. Some of these toxins end up being excreted with bile, which can form new stones or enter the gallbladder and injure it. Liver cleanses can be a great method to improve your health, but if not done properly, they can cause great damage.

To restore Chi flow through the liver and gallbladder and other organs and systems in the body, such as small and large intestines, stomach, kidneys, endocrine system, lymphatic system, etc., I recommend Ener-chi Art pictures; for emotional causes I recommend Sacred Santemony; to deal with dietary and lifestyle causes, I recommed Timless Secrets of Health & Rejuvenation (see my website http://www.ener-chi.com).

When you said your gallbladder is "on strike", you basically meant that the gallbladder cells feel disconnected from the rest of the body, perhaps, disgruntled workers that don't get their regular paychecks, Chi, nourishment and love. Talk to your cells and let them know that you love them and support them, that you want them to come back to work. Cells are made of molecules and atoms that follow the blueprint outlined in the DNA. The DNA responds to everything in the environment, including your thoughts and feelings. Any unresolved conflicts in your life affect the DNA and the organs and undermine the healing response. Holding on to anything in life tuns into missiles targeted at one's body. As you said, an organ doesn't just give up functioning with no reason. Your health issues are an opportunity to grow strong in areas that are not developed as yet, areas where we feel weak or inadequate. Knowing this changes the energy and the DNA's perception of how you see yourself. Your problem is a solution in disguise that can heal something much deeper than just the gallbladder.

Blessings

Andreas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (2)