CureZone   Log On   Join
lipid/cholesterol problems etc

sugaholic Views: 1,968
Published: 19 years ago

lipid/cholesterol problems etc

Andreas

My main problems are as follows problems with digesting foods & fats, my eyes also hurt when I eat certain types of protein (this may have been caused by low carb dieting), skin rashes mainly on trunk and scalp, high cholesterol, insulin resistance and pain in upper chest area esp when lying on right side, pains in between right and left shoulderblade and pain down the left side of my neck and shoulder.

Since last September I have completed various cleanses including the bowels, and liverflushes (about 9), and I have recently become vegetarian (and eat less protein) and try to follow the diet, lifestyle, health advice given in your book 'Key to Health and Rejuvenation".

Many of my ailments have improved e.g. able to lose weight, less general aches and pains, improved sleep pattern and most of the time better digestion, and bowel movements, but since making these changes my cholesterol which initially went lower is rising and I have developed lipomas on my stomach and have lumps (which I believe are fatty deposits) under my upper eyelids, and apart from the first and third liverflush the rest have not been productive (very few if any stones) despite following the proper procedures with colonics and using chanca piedra, stone free, malic acid etc and post flushing I end up with bloating, digestive problems, sugar cravings and once had yellow/orange stools? I had better results with Julia Chang's herbs but they were too strong and left me with pains in my stomach, and chest etc. I also take milk thistle and dandelion herbs etc.

I really feel that most of my problems do stem from my liver but am now unsure what else I can do to make the flushes more productive or to improve my liver and lipid problems which seem to be getting worse, and also if there is a build up of protein in my body will it go away gradually by consuming less protein and following the right diet?

Would alternative treatments like reflexology help?

I would be grateful for and value your opinion and that of the other experienced flushers on your forum.

Thanks

Suga

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (1)