CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thoughts on Oxy Powder?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Andreas Moritz Views: 10,407
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 494,679

Re: Thoughts on Oxy Powder?

Dear Jeanette,

I do recommended Colosan and Oxypowder for colon cleansing, particularly with problems of constipation. As you can see from other posts, not everyone has the same experiences.
Until recently, colosan required you to use quite a bit of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice chased after ingestion. This can be quite irritating in some people. Now they have introduced the caspule form (with citric acid), which is much more easily tolerated, more or less like oxypowder.
When I came accross colosan over a decade ago, there wasn't really any other such product, except the original magnesium oxide preparation, Homozon. Like Colosan, it required, acid to work, and not everyone was able to tolerate it. Nowadays, there are dozens of such products out there. most of them in capsule form. Since you ordered oxypowder, I can tell you it is a very safe product and has benefitted a lot of people. The product doesn't oxidize ogygen-rich food, only waste matter in the intestines. Since the relased ogygen cannot break down or destroy the food you eat, you can rest assured this product's action is limited to cleansing, and you should have no problems with it. However, keep in mind not every product works equally well in everyone.

Andreas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.051 sec, (1)