CureZone   Log On   Join
Spiritual Questions

loriap Views: 1,814
Published: 19 y

Spiritual Questions

Dear Andreas,

You made a comment to me that got me thinking - some are dealing with multiple relationships because of elevated karmic clearing - accomplishing many clearings in one life. This would apply individually as well. I feel like I have so many role lessons to experience - maturing oneself while raising a family while being in a marriage while establing a spiritual foundation while expressing my calling in life. It can feel like many lives at once...?

I have had another emotional breakdown in which I felt emotional pain, severe sense of isolation, seperation and abandonement, basically. Very intense. I was calling out for my divine self. I wanted to 'feel'. It's energetic I think, not physical. In 'reality' the connection is never lost, just my perception. So a change in perception would bring change in my feelings....I am improving my ability to 'be' happy...to exert my choice in the matter.

And I'm probably processing guilt from some past actions/past life.

There is no quick answer for this, it is a whole self-fulfilling life transition that I am seeking but would you comment? Am I processing some very deep past life guilt or something? - it is just so intense when these breakdowns come on.

Thanks
Love
Lori

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)