CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help!!6 months to live!large tumor in liver, can i do liver flush??

Andreas Moritz Views: 10,804
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 489,035

Re: help!!6 months to live!large tumor in liver, can i do liver flush??

Dear Luna,

Since your are left on your own now regarding medical help, it is the perfect opportunity for you to develop and use your own healing abilities. I have seen tumors of that size shrink to nothing, in case it was in the brain. The cancers in your liver are merely doing what the liver is unable to do, take out poisons and noxious susbstances and remove them via the bile ducts. As long a tumor it is not punctured by a biopsy, you are OK. Just today a study was released that performing a biopsy on tumors in the breast can raise the risk of spreading it by 50%, especially to lymph nodes under the arm.

Tumors can shrink within a matter of days, even within hours. In once case, watching an ultrasound film, I saw a fist-size tumor in the bladder disintegrate within 15 seconds. I had people with temrminal cancers that were given two weeks to live, and never died, and are now cancer-free. Once you stop feeding the tumors by opening up the ducts and channels of circualtion and elimination, the body will discard the need for tumors to save your life. Cancer is not a disease, but a last resort by the body to survive as long as it possibly can.

If I were in your situation, I would certainly clean out the stones that cause the liver to resolve the problem of suffocation in this manner. You can only win. The release of even a little pressure, by opening the bile ducts can make a big difference with regard to tumor growth. During the colonics after the liver flushes, I have seen tumors come out so big that they blocked the tubing, with blood vessels and all. Once the blood gets cleaner the body can naturally discard tumors you may not even be aware of.

In your special case, I would begin with the kidney cleanse first, and while you still do it prepare for the liver flush. You can combine the two. Follow all the directions carefully, especially with regard to the colon cleanse right before and after the liver flush (see The Amazing Liver Cleanse, authorhosue.com (you can download it into your computer to save time). I would also suggest to get The Key to Health and Rejuvenation, ener-chi.com) to address the phsyical causes of the cancer (dietary/ lifestyle, etc. and support the body in its healing effort. The section on cancer might be particularly helpful to you. Avoid any flesh foods or concentrated proteins, meat, fish, eggs, poultry, cheese, milk, etc., so that blood vessel walls in the liver and elsewhere can get unclogged (more in the above books). Also check out my website www.ener-chi.com for Ener-chi Art pictures that can restore Chi flow in the liver, endocrine system, kidneys, lymphatic system, small and large intestines, the blood, immune system and spleen (the most relevant ones for your body).
If you feel the emotional cause behind your cancers is still intact, you may contact me for a session in Sacred Santemony, see same website).

To truly heal cancer is to heal its cause, not just cut out its effect. Just surviving it may not be enough. The cause is a combination of spiritual, emotional and physical issues. On the spiritual level, cancer breaks down old energies of guilt, shame and low self-worth. The question who you are and what life is all about comes up. Cancer offer one of the most powerful opportuntities to free oneself from cancerous thought forms and beliefs about oneself, others and the world. On the physical level, it is an opportunity to test one's own trust and healing ability by working with the body instead of against it. At every level, life is perfect, even disease is. What may be a death sentence for one, is the birth of new life for another. You have no reason to give into the death sentence; you can turn it into a life sentence by claiming your power.

With many blessings,
Andreas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)