CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question re metabolic typing

Views: 1,573
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 488,344

Re: Question re metabolic typing

Many thanks for taking the time to reply (you time must really be taken up with replying to all the messages!!).
It was really interesting to read your message, though it has left me feeling a bit more confused now! I tend to agree with you regarding the other factors that influence how we metabolise food and that this should be taken into account. I did't know how the eating of flesh foods affects the body in the way you describe, though I know from experience that too much disrupts the acid/alkaline balance (I suppose that's partly what you are getting at). I didn't realise that meat is a stimulant either. I'm confused though as I was vegetarian for 5 years before I developed C.F.S. (which really was post-viral fatigue following a virus - the virus followed a course of Hep B vaccinations). I was advised by a herbalist to start eating flesh again and I found eating fish gave me more energy (I assumed due to the protein and vitamin B12 which I may have been lacking in). I also found eating animal protein very good for my brain function and later when I started on a vegan diet I would crave something to leave my brain satisfied so returned to the non-vegetarian diet). I find too many carbs and sugar give me terrible fatigue more than anything else and it feels like I'm in a constant battle with sugar/carb cravings.
I ordered The Amazing Liver Cleanse book today so hopefully the cleansing will lead to better digestion and my body's ability to build new muscle.
Thanks once again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)