CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mike, everything is a poison!

asdfgh_is_me Views: 93,074
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,880

Re: Mike, everything is a poison!

Hi there,

I don't think any harm was meant by Dusan's message, and I feel bad if you feel you've been insulted.

I think the nature of the post was directed more at the inaccurate or riduculous claims websites make rather at you personally. A lot of websites do tend to blow things out of proportion, and even I myself am a bit weary of everything I read despite being new at this.

The H20 thing was just an example of how far this 'toxic mania' can go, considering there's nothing safer than water. However, every one of those H20 claims are true, and if anyone saw that on the web they'd stay away from water. But how plausible is that in the real world? Bottom line, you'd never be able to touch anything based on the information on the web. That's the problem with information being available so freely, things can get a little out of hand.

On the other hand, I'm a newbie too, and I totally agree about researching anything thoroughly before putting it in my body. Anybody who doesn't do so needs to seriously evaluate what they're doing.

I did see a lot of information about Wormwood causing nervous system damage and other bad effects. But I also did question the validity of these statements since it's mainly posted by people who don't use the product as much.

For me, the litmus test of safety would be the reaction of people who actually use it a lot, some for many years even, like the people on this board. From all the readings I've done on these boards I've yet to come across even one bad reaction to Wormwood . So for the most part I'd say it's safe to use, within reasonable quantity.

On a final note regarding products or ingredients in general, no matter how good or bad a product sounds, how safe or dangerous it may appear, it basically comes down to your body consitution personally.

You might do extremely well with it, ot you might be the one in a million minority to get serious damage. All I can say is never to take information or your body for granted. Go slowly with any product and stop if you sense any reaction.

So to answer your question in a VERY long-winded way, is Wormwood safe for usage? Yes, but not before testing in small quantities and gradually increasing dosage. As with anything, using too much WILL make it dangerous.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hi there,

The H20 thing was just an example of how far this 'toxic mania' can go, considering there's nothing safer than water. However, every one of those H20 claims are true, and if anyone saw that on the web they'd stay away from water. But how plausible is that in the real world? Bottom line, you'd never be able to touch anything based on the information on the web. That's the problem with information being available so freely, things can get a little out of hand.

On the other hand, I'm a newbie too, and I totally agree about researching anything thoroughly before putting it in my body. Anybody who doesn't do so needs to seriously evaluate what they're doing.

I did see a lot of information about wormwood causing nervous system damage and other bad effects. But I also did question the validity of these statements since it's mainly posted by people who don't use the product as much.

For me, the litmus test of safety would be the reaction of people who actually use it a lot, some for many years even, like the people on this board. From all the readings I've done on these boards I've yet to come across even one bad reaction to wormwood. So for the most part I'd say it's safe to use, within reasonable quantity.

On a final note regarding 'new' ingredients in general, no matter how good or bad a product sounds, how safe or dangerous it may appear, it basically comes down to your body consitution personally.

You might do extremely well with it, ot you might be the one in a million minority to get serious damage. All I can say is never to take information or your body for granted. Go slowly with any product and stop if you sense any reaction.

So to answer your question in a VERY long-winded way, is wormwood safe for usage? Yes, but not before testing in small quantities and gradually increasing dosage.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)